Who’s up for a challenge? It’s the new year and many of us are dreaming of reaching some huge goals this year. But only 8% will actually follow through according to studies. That’s terrible news. If you want some daily inspiration and action steps to take this month, then you’re in the right place. This 25 Day Productivity Challenge will help you be among the small group that crushes their goals this year. Are you in?
Here’s how the challenge will work. Be sure to pin this page or save it and check back each day for new content and action steps to make your goals a reality.
I’m all about quick wins so you can see momentum! No crazy systems or hours of video to consume each day. Just simple steps you can take to work toward your goals.
There will be a new blog post each day along with a video which you can find in the post or on my YouTube channel.
And be sure to subscribe to my email list for additional goodies, sales, and freebies this month! You also get access to my members-only resource library that is full of printables and resources for your home & homeschool.
For additional accountability and a place to write action steps each day, grab this 25 Day Productivity Challenge Workbook! It will give you then video links for each day in one convenient place while you keep track of your progress through the challenge.
- Day 1: Don’t-Do List
- Day 2: Setting Goals
- Day 3: Setting Quarterly Goals
- Day 4: Keeping Track of Goals
- Day 5: The 168 Hours Mindset
- Day 6: Time Blocking
- Day 7: Delegating to Your Team
- Day 8: Chore Systems
- Day 9: Work with Your Personality
- Day 10: Deep Work vs. Multitasking
- Day 11: Declutter Your Schedule
- Day 12: Declutter a Hot Spot
- Day 13: Systems are the Secret
- Day 14: The Importance of Habits
- Day 15: Introvert vs. Extrovert Self Care
- Day 16: Celebrate Small Wins
- Day 17: Tools for Productivity
- Day 18: Systems for Paper Clutter at Home
- Day 19: Systems for Paper Clutter in Your Homeschool
- Day 20: The Importance of Taking Action
- Day 21: Seasonal Energy
- Day 22: How Batching Works for Moms
- Day 23: Incremental Improvement
- Day 24: Grace for Monthly Productivity Highs & Lows
- Day 25: Sabbath Rest
Related Homeschool with Moxie Podcasts
- HWM 42: Setting Realistic Goals
- HWM 43: Working with Your Personality
- HWM 44: Systems
- HWM 45: Incremental Improvement
Get Homeschool Support
If you are feeling overwhelmed in your role as a homeschool mom and would love some monthly support, then you’re invited to join the Homeschool Mom Collective! We’ll give you an easy-to-follow monthly plan to keep your homeschooling on track and help you grow in confidence in your role.
How do we sign up for the Challenge?
Hi Chrysta! Just check back to this anchor post each day to be linked to new content. There will be action steps for each day’s topic as you follow along 🙂 The challenge is here on the blog, not on email – but make sure you’re on my email list for any goodies I send your way!