This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #16 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
EPISODE #16: Productivity Secrets for Homeschool Moms
Homeschool moms want to be productive! What can you do to increase your ability to get more done? Here’s the secret – and it might be simpler than you think.
Do you have a question about homeschooling? Use the button below to record a voicemail and send me your question. You just might find yourself on a future podcast episode!
- Melanie Wilson’s book: A Year of Living Productively
- A Day in the Life of a Homeschool Mompreneur
- Four Tendencies Quiz by Gretchen Rubin
- The Four Tendencies by Gretchen Rubin
- Want to Understand Your Kids? How the Four Tendencies Personality Profiles Will Rock Your Homeschool
- HWM #9: Understanding Your Kids’ Personalities
- 168 Hours by Laura Vanderkam
- Block Scheduling PDF
- Deep Work by Cal Newport
- Personal Productivity Analysis Guide
Subscribe to the podcast on iTunes, Google Play, or Stitcher.
This episode is brought to you by my Selling on Etsy Masterclass for Teens. It’s my step-by-step game plan for creating & growing a profitable Etsy shop. It’s self-paced, completely online, and best of all, I’ll show homeschool parents how to count this for credit on your homeschooler’s transcript. Make sure you join my mailing list so you’ll be the first to know when this course opens for new students!