This is amazing! Without having to leave your home, you can shop for next year’s homeschool curriculum and snag some exclusive deals from publishers. Here are the details.
What is the Top Picks Homeschool Curriculum Fair?
This is the inaugural year for the Top Picks Homeschool Curriculum Fair, and you’re going to want to check it out! Here are the stats:
- 9-week event from 5/4-7/5
- totally online in a Facebook group
- includes 100+ homeschool vendors & publishers
- exclusive deals and coupons only available to attendees
- daily giveaways and/or door prizes
- bundle of freebies for each attendee valued at over $500!
- FREE attendance
Each week in the Facebook group, 10-11 new vendors will be featured. There will be daily giveaways and/or door prizes, so you’ll want to check in nearly every day if you can!
Which Companies are Included?
How do I Join?
You can request to join the Top Picks Homeschool Curriculum Fair HERE.
Remember, it’s FREE, plus you’ll get exclusive deals & freebies, so you definitely don’t want to miss it.
This is a great opportunity for you if you missed your in-person homeschool convention and vendor hall this year. It’s also a great opportunity if you’re just starting out with homeschooling and want to get a glimpse of what’s available and out there!
By getting freebies and door prizes from various companies, you’ll be able to try out their products risk-free and decide if you want to purchase from them in the future.
If you want more help in navigating curriculum choices, then check out these helpful posts:
- Saving Money on Homeschool Curriculum
- 2 Things Homeschool Moms Need to Know About Curriculum
- How to Piece Together an (Almost) free Homeschool Curriculum
- 1st grade curriculum picks + workboxes video
- Our 6th grade homeschool curriculum choices
- Homeschool Plan & Curriculum for 5th grade
- 11th grade curriculum