If your homeschool feels too difficult, overwhelming, or stressful, then you may need to simplify in a few areas. This episode will help you clarify the problem and find real solutions.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #60 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
EPISODE #60: How to Simplify Your Homeschool
If you need to change things up because keeping up with everything is too overwhelming, then this episode is for YOU!
If you’re just starting out with homeschool and want to keep it simple from the start, then this episode is for YOU!
If you’re not sure what seems “off” in your homeschool, but are open-minded to some suggestions, then this episode is for YOU!
Here’s how to simplify your homeschool:
- Use open & go curriculum
- Notebooking & narration – make sure the kids are working harder than you are!
- Routines rather than schedules
- K-8: teach multiple ages together and 9-12: independent learners
Resources from today’s episode:
- 6 Ways You’re Making Homeschooling Harder Than It Needs To Be
- All About Spelling
- Writing With Skill (includes a video tour)
- Narration Cheat Sheet & How to Use Narration for Non-Charlotte Mason Homeschoolers
- Why You Need Routines Rather Than Schedules
- Teach Multiple Ages Together
- 9 Benefits of Homeschooling High School