This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #11 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
EPISODE #11: Seasons of Homeschool Life
Do you find your energy and excitement toward homeschooling naturally increasing and decreasing during the year? When you look at homeschooling through a “Three New Years” Framework, you can plug into your natural seasonal energy and be more productive.
Do you have a question about homeschooling? Use the button below to record a voicemail and send me your question. You just might find yourself on a future podcast episode!
- Organize365.com – The Seasonal Energy of Decluttering, Organizing & Productivity
- Organize365.com – How I Divide My Year Into Thirds
- The 12 Week Year
- Immediate download: Seasons of Homeschool Life action steps
- 25 Unit Studies for Homeschoolers
- 7 Steps to Take in a Season of Homeschool Burnout
- How to Plan Your Homeschool Year Like A Pro
- Professional Development for Homeschool Moms
- Schedules & Routines
- I Don’t Do Laundry (and you shouldn’t either)
- I Don’t Go Shopping (and you shouldn’t either)
This episode is brought to you by my members-only resource library, where I put all my FREE downloads and resources. Get access today!