The early years of homeschooling young kids are important not only for the academics, but for character development, building family teamwork, and learning responsibility and perseverance even when things get hard! Time spent in the early years working on good work habits, systems, obedience, and more may feel worthless, but they’re not! This foundation will make the middle and high school years so much more productive and positive.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #55 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
EPISODE #55: Why the Early Years Matter
- Can You Really Homeschool High School? workshop
- The Importance of Systems
- Seasons of Homeschool Life
- Chore Systems
- I Don’t Do Laundry (and you shouldn’t either)
- Why a Morning Basket Works
- How to Plan Your Homeschool Year on Trello
- Yearly Lesson Planning in Less Than an Hour workshop