Stitch Fix is an online styling service that is the perfect answer for your style and wardrobe issues! Let me tell you about my first several fixes and make sure you use my link below for a new customer deal!
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
I know I might be in the minority, but I really don’t enjoy clothes shopping. I haven’t been to a mall for years and I’d rather just have someone pick out my clothes for me.
Then Stitch Fix is perfect for a fun shopping experience in your own home.
You should try Stitch Fix at least once if:
- you don’t like shopping
- you want to try on clothes at home instead of a dressing room
- you want to try clothes out with items you already own
- you want a few days to think about a purchase
- you want a stylist to choose items for you
- you want on-trend items without having to find them yourself
- you have a family event and need the perfect piece!
- you like fun mail 🙂
Listen, I’m actually a really thrifty person and I usually shop at thrift stores, BUT when I had the chance to use a friend’s code and try Stitch Fix for FREE, I knew I had to at least order that first box.
One thing led to another, and I’ve just received my 4th fix!
Once you start sharing your link with family and friends, they can try it for free too and you can start earning credit toward your next fix.
So, here are the reviews of my first two fixes, then scroll down for a video reveal of fix #4.
How it works:
- Fill out your style profile on Stitch Fix
- Schedule a fix
- Fun mail!
- Try it on and decide what to keep (if anything)
- Send pieces back in their postage-paid mailer if you don’t want them
- Keep your favorites and enjoy
- Share your link with family and friends to earn more credit
Did you know that Stitch Fix is for women (petite, regular AND maternity sizes!), men, and now kids. This could make a fun Father’s Day or birthday gift for your hubby.
One more tip: You can even create a Pinterest board with your favorite outfit combinations and styles you love and share it with your stylist on Stitch Fix to ensure a great fix!
Okay, here’s my fix #4.
I forgot to mention prices in the video – so the tops range from $42-68. The pants were $58.
Get your own fix scheduled with this link and enjoy a $25 credit toward your purchases (or whatever the current deal is)!!