The GeoBear Project Limited Time Offer
Get started teaching your kids the basics of the 5 Themes of Geography through the GeoBear Project!
The GeoBear Project will help your kids discuss and learn about all of these categories that make up the study of geography.
They need to learn:
- Location – “where is it?”
- Region – how it’s unified by climate, language, and history
- Place – the physical and human characteristics of a location like mountains & rivers, political institutions & houses
- Human-Environment Interaction – how these affect each other
- Movement – the study of movement of people, goods, and ideas from one place to another
Your purchase includes a 14 page PDF digital download with these pages:
- launching instruction
- themes of geography
- GeoBear travel tracker
- geography terms project instructions
- famous places project
- regional climate project
- native plants & animals project
- GeoBear passport ideas
- regional foods project
- teaching tips
The GeoBear Project is ideal for elementary students and even into middle school. You can read more about how we used it HERE.
Want a sample of the first 3 pages? You can get access for that HERE.
This is a digital download. Nothing will be mailed to you. As such, I am unable to provide refunds of digital downloads. Thank you for understanding.