Get the homeschool support you need.
Would you like to find a mentor?
Are you burned out trying to figure it all out yourself?
How would it feel to be able to ask a veteran homeschool mom any homeschool question? What if you could have a whole community to get advice from on an as-needed basis?
Are you a new homeschooler who hasn’t quite found her groove yet? Wondering how to be organized, productive, and do only the most important things well in your homeschool?
Welcome to the Homeschool Mom Collective.
Your homeschool tribe.
What will you receive in the Homeschool Mom Collective?
- A Monthly Success Path Workshop which provides a monthly focus that will answer the “what should I be doing” in my homeschool
- Small community of understanding friends who can help provide resources, advice, and mentoring
- Expert Interviews and Q&A’s with Publishers, Curriculum Companies, and other Homeschool Moms
What would this all be worth to you?
Booking homeschool consultations could cost $100s for one chat.
But maybe you just need advice to make it through today. Or you would love information on how to prepare for the next season of homeschooling.
You’ll find this and so much more in the Homeschool Mom Collective.
Who’s it for?
- The new homeschool mom who is lacking confidence about this whole homeschooling thing
- The homeschool mom with a few years under her belt who could still use advice and help
- The veteran homeschooler who doesn’t have a network nearby and wants a support group