Do you have entrepreneurial teens? Are you looking for out-of-the-box elective courses that can count for credit on their transcript? Courses that don’t require you as the homeschool mom to do the teaching? Fabulous! You’re in the right place. Check out these online electives for teens.
Selling on Etsy Masterclass for Teens
Earn money while completing high school coursework! In the Selling on Etsy Masterclass for Teens, I am sharing a step-by-step game plan for creating and growing an Etsy shop. Your teens can earn money using their creative gifts and passions while also earning credit on their homeschool transcript! I’ve included details about how to count this course toward high school credit.
Electives for teens don’t have to be dry and boring! This is a great hands-on course.
The Selling on Etsy Masterclass for Teens is a great elective for teens who are creatives in the handmade space or graphic designers.
EASY TO FOLLOW, SELF-PACED STYLE THAT IS COMPLETELY ONLINE
- Learn about the Etsy platform
- Complete Market research about potential products
- Create an Etsy shop
- Improve photography skills
- Write professional sales copy
- Learn SEO
- Discover best practices for customer service
- Create systems and organization
- Keep track of business finances
- Learn about social media & marketing an online shop
- Improve at their craft
- Enjoy camaraderie with other homeschool entrepreneurs in a private Facebook group
My teen has loved this course. It’s so thorough and easy to follow that it has finally given her the confidence to open the shop she’s been talking about for years. And she had her first sale within hours! Laina of www.trianglehomeschoolresources.com
eBay Reseller Mini Course for Teens
I’ve been regularly reselling on eBay for almost a decade and I’ve taught my kids how to do it too. This mini course will give your teenager the step-by-step information he needs to declutter his personal stuff first, make some sales, then reinvest into his business and start reselling.
The eBay Reseller Mini Course is a fabulous elective for teens who are good at finding deals or vintage items and reselling for profit. You will learn to sell almost anything on the eBay platform without having to invest money at the beginning.
- Module 1: eBay Basics
- Module 2: Research
- Module 3: How to Make a Listing
- Module 4: How to Ship
- Module 5: Ideas for Reselling
- Module 6: Business Finances
Podcast Launch for Teens
Learn innovative skills while earning credit
In the Podcast Launch for Teens, I am sharing a step-by-step game plan for creating and growing a podcast. Your teens can pursue the topics they’re passionate about, gain experience in new mediums and platforms, all while earning credit on their homeschool transcript! I’ve included details about how to count this course toward high school credit.
The Podcast Launch for Teens is a great fit for those students who love to talk, explain, share, tell stories, or interview others.
Electives for teens don’t have to be full of passive learning – this course will require hands-on application of what your student learns.
The Podcast Launch for Teens will help your teen:
- Learn about podcasting as a communication tool
- Complete market research about potential show ideas
- Study & practice the art of interviewing
- Learn about the technical aspects of podcasting
- Write an elevator pitch
- Evaluate different types of marketing
- Organize and complete the steps to launching Season 1
Give your teens an edge up in this new innovation era. These skills will be valuable to them in the marketplace.
Are you ready to join?
Now’s your chance!