Sometimes we just need to know that we’re not alone! And this is why if you’re feeling frustrated, overwhelmed, or full of anxiety right now, then The Courageous Mama Summit is for you.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
The Courageous Mama Summit is live from October 26-28, 2020, but you can grab your free ticket now!
The summit will run for three days, and each day will have a specific topic.
First, you’ll hear speakers share their stories and knowledge about relationships and spiritual formation.
Speakers and interviews on day one will include:
- Mothering with Strength (Shelley Jefsen)
- Courageous Marriage (Carlie Kercheval)
- Family Without Bounds: Extreme Decluttering in Order to Be Free for God (Nereleska Perez)
- plus SIX more!!
On day two, we’ll hear about:
- When the Worst Thing Happens: The Power of Grief & Lament (Lisa Appelo)
- Dealing with Mama Worry (Tinashe Jaricha)
- Education Unbound: The Freedom of a Happy Homeschool Home (Michelle Huddleston)
- plus FOUR more!!
Finally, on the last day, the speakers will share about health and wealth, and this is the day that I get to share about how we run an Etsy shop while homeschooling – along with the origin story of my shop!
Additional interviews on day 3 include:
- Starting a Business Without Sacrificing Your Family (Lisa Yvonne)
- How Generational Eating Patterns Are Affecting You Today (Krista Moreland)
- The Transformational Power of an Aromatic Home (Vickie Hedgepath)
- Plus FOUR more!!
Plus, there’s a FREE digital swag bag!
So what are you waiting for? Grab a FREE ticket to the Courageous Mama Summit today.