It’s important to find your tribe when you’re homeschooling! We all need support and to know that we’re not alone. Whether you can find a local homeschool support group to help you or you find that tribe online, do it! Here’s why it’s important not to homeschool alone and some action steps for you to take.
My posts contain affiliate links.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #137 of the Homeschool with Moxie Podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
On the Homeschool with Moxie Podcast our goal is to inspire and encourage you with actionable strategies to take you from overwhelmed to confident in your homeschool adventure. Listen to interviews with amazing influencers in the homeschool world and beyond.
Pretty Nerdy Press
Beautiful educational art & gifts for people that appreciate good design.
If you want your educational posters to blend seamlessly into your home decor without sticking out like a sore thumb (hello primary colors!), then check out all the beautiful goodies that Pretty Nerdy Press has to offer. Oh, and use the code 4onemore at checkout for 10% off your order.
Listen to the Podcast – The Importance of Homeschool Support
On today’s short episode, here’s what we chat about:
- the difference between truth and feelings
- why you need to know you’re not alone
- finding curriculum recommendations from veteran homeschool moms
- how to answer the question: “what should I being doing right now in my homeschool?”
- find your tribe – Are you a new homeschool mom who needs to find a group of moms to help you get your footing?
- be a mentor – Are you a veteran homeschool mom who can help someone just slightly behind you in the homeschool journey?
- check out the Homeschool Mom Collective Membership – use the coupon code DOLLARTRIAL and your first month is just $1 – and gain more peace and confidence in your homeschool.
Get Homeschool Support
Here are some links and resources for finding homeschool support and preventing burnout:
- Get Free homeschool resources
- Dear Homeschool Mom, You don’t have to do it all
- Homeschool Mom Collective Membership
- Top Picks Homeschool Curriculum Fair
- Curriculum Reviews
- 3 Secrets to Homeschool Peace
- Professional Development for Homeschool Moms
What Will You Get in the Homeschool Mom Collective?
You will get access to ALL the topics we’ve covered since the beginning! They include these topics (and action steps and resources to help you be successful).
- How to Plan for Your Next Homeschool Year
- How to Choose Curriculum
- Decluttering & Organizing Your Homeschool Space
- Homemaking 101 (Prepping, Meal Planning)
- Schedules, Routines, and Chore Systems
- Homeschooling Multiple Ages (OR Homeschooling an Only Child)
- Preparing for Sick Days and Burnout
- Being More Intentional
- Plus… more to come!