One of the ways to homeschool on a budget is to purchase digital homeschool bundles when they are for sale. There are multiple bundle opportunities throughout the year, and you can usually snag resources at 97% off their regular prices! The Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle is live for a short time, and this episode will dive into what’s inside, why digital resources are great for your homeschool and budget, and how to keep the digital files organized.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #122 of the Homeschool with Moxie Podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
On the Homeschool with Moxie Podcast our goal is to inspire and encourage you with actionable strategies to take you from overwhelmed to confident in your homeschool adventure. Listen to interviews with amazing influencers in the homeschool world and beyond.
Listen to the Podcast
What’s in the Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle
Here are the short and sweet details about the Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle 2021.
- Dates: Wednesday July 14th at 8am EST to Monday July 19th at 11:59pm EST
- Price: $37 + $10 cheat sheets
- Value: 50 resources worth $1875.22
- Contents: 2 eBooks, 17 eCourses, 29 Workbooks & Printables and 2 Membership Sites
So, what if you’re only looking for resources for a certain grade level? Is the bundle worth it? Take a look at these values and see for yourself! Even if you only are homeschooling a kindergartener this year, the resources in the bundle more than pay for themselves. Or, if you only have teens, the high school resources are also well worth the bundle price.
- PreK & Kindergarten (8 resources worth $445.94)
- Elementary (12 resources worth $297.95)
- Middle School (10 resources worth $219.93)
- High School (8 resources worth $677.49)
- Parenting Resource (12 resources worth $153.41)
- PLUS $180 in Bonuses
But let’s dive deeper into some resources that caught my eye.
Homeschooling Resources for K-6
For those of you homeschooling PreK & Kindergarten, you could get access to a full year of Other Goose Membership site. This membership will give you an all-in-one homeschooling plan for the early years, and would normally cost $99 on its own. But, if you purchase the bundle for $37, you’ll get access to this PLUS get all the other resources to save for the future!
If you have elementary-aged students, just these 3 items alone will pay for themselves. This includes our Grocery Store Scavenger Hunt Pack.
- Grocery Store Scavenger Hunt by Abby Banks (Printable) $9.00 – Show your kids the real life practical application of math, science, and geography with a trip to the grocery store!
- 50 States Unit Study Course by Richie Soares (Printable) $27 – A huge resource that will help your child learn all the 50 states of America.
- My Nature Journal by Kailyn Shippee (Printable) $5.00 – A 20 page nature journal for drawing, writing, and recording your observations.
Homeschooling Resources for 7-12
It can be tough to find great resources for the middle school years. But these two look awesome.
- Meet the Artists 20 Week Course by Rebecca Jemmett (eBook) $21.00 – A fun, hands on, easy to run Art History resource introducing 20 Artists, Artworks, Techniques and much more.
- My Awesome Life: Photoshop for Kids by Jessica Sprague (eCourse) $30.00 – Kids 9-14 learn to use Photoshop as we create an awesome scrapbook together!
And finally, what about the high schoolers? Here are two courses that will build your teens’ personal finance and entrepreneurial skills.
- Business In A Bundle™ – For Students by Deanna Castro (eCourse) $497.00 – Go from “Kid” to “Kidpreneur” with Business In A Bundle – For Students
- Personal Finance 101: the Basics of Banking, Budgeting, and Buying! by Stephanie Iraggi (eCourse) $97.00 – Set your highschooler up for financial success with this self-paced class on budgeting, banking, and buying!
What About the Bonuses?
MadeOn Skin Care is already a partner of 4onemore – in fact, if you use the code 4onemore at checkout, you can save 15% off! We love their all-natural skin care products and use them regularly. Plus, they’re a family-owned business, so it’s great to support them. If you purchase the Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle, you’ll get their Citrus Lotion Stick and Spearmint Lip Balm worth $23.
Here are the other bonuses if you buy the bundle:
- 3-Month Free Subscription to the Smart Mom Time Out Toolkit from Smart Mom Media worth $30
- 2 Month Free, Musik at Home Membership from Musik at Home worth $31.98
- 3 month membership from Paper Me Pretty worth $27
- FREE Bookroo Box from BookRook worth $19.95
- $20 coupon for their first class from Outschool worth $20
- 3 months membership from Guitar Ecademy worth $30
Digital Resources Are Great for the Budget
Digital curriculum sales provide a great way to homeschool well on a budget. Even if you’re not going to use all then resources in the coming year, you’ll own them for future school years.
Check out these posts for more ideas on how to homeschool on a tight budget:
- How to Thrive as a One-Income Family
- Great Big List of FREE Homeschool Resources
- The Thrifty Girl’s Guide to Living on One Income
- The Thrifty Girl’s Guide to Homeschooling on a Budget
- Saving Money on Homeschool Curriculum
- Homeschooling on One Income Strategy Guide
- Ideas for the Work-from-Home Homeschool Mom
- How to Find an Extra $1000 in Your Budget This Year
How to Organize Your Digital Homeschool Library
But getting access to 50 products and resources in the Ultimate Homeschooling Bundle will feel overwhelming if you don’t have a way to organize them all. And, if you don’t know what you have – by grade level or content area – it will be harder to use.
Here’s the other problem – these digital homeschool bundles don’t just include products and ebooks that you can download to your computer and keep in a file. They also include online courses and memberships that have login information.
So my best advice for organizing your digital homeschool library is to use Trello. Check out these videos for how to organize on Trello and then assign the digital resources to your kids and teens.