Are you transitioning your kids from public school to homeschool? Here are five steps for doing it well.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #67 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
EPISODE #67: Transitioning from Public School to Homeschool
One of the surest ways to recognize real education is by the fact that it doesn’t cost very much, doesn’t depend on expensive toys or gadgets. The experiences that produce it and the self-awareness that propels it are nearly free.” John Taylor Gatto, Dumbing Us Down
Resources and ideas mentioned in today’s episode:
- How to Homeschool Summit
- What is a Passion-Driven Education?
- 55 Books for Homeschool Moms To Read
- HSLDA.org or HSLDA.ca
- How to Teach Multiple Ages Without Losing Your Mind
- New to Homeschooling? Start here! Here’s the post for YOU!
- Join the Homeschool Mom Collective Facebook Group
- Professional Development for Homeschool Moms
- 6 Ways You’re Making Homeschool Harder Than It Needs To Be
- 88 Things First Time Homeschool Moms Needs To Know
If you are new to homeschooling, make sure you join the Homeschool with Moxie tribe by jumping onto our email list! Join thousands of other homeschool moms just like you who love to get deals, freebies, coupons, and other homeschool-related information sent directly to their inbox!