Learn how relational mothering with transform your parenting into meaningful interactions with your kids. It’s never too late to start! Listen in on this conversation with Dawn Mole, from One Faithful Mom, as she shares her wisdom and experience.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #84 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
Dawn Mole is a mother of 10 and shares her wisdom on her blog and podcast, One Faithful Mom.
One Faithful Mom exists to encourage mothers in their efforts to build strong and lasting relationships, with their children and between their children.
If this podcast is an encouragement to you, become a supporter of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast with a small monthly donation! This will help sustain future episodes. Learn more HERE.
Building Lasting Relationships With Our Kids
In this conversation with Dawn, we talked about these aspects of how to build lasting relationships with our kids.
- What is “relational mothering”
- How does it look in everyday life?
- If we’re not approaching our mothering in this way, what is the default mode we’re in?
- Why is mothering so hard?
Practical Mothering Wisdom
Finally, Dawn shared with us many practical and helpful bits of wisdom for mothering in all different seasons.
- How can we build lasting relationships with our kids?
- Have you personally seen success in your own family because of this approach?
- What encouragement can you give the young mom with lots of littles?
- What encouragement can you give the struggling mom of teens?
Check out Dawn’s resources and podcast episodes that will give you homeschool and parenting help!