Thanks for requesting a sample of The GeoBear Project. You can access it HERE.
For a limited time, you can grab the full GeoBear Project at 45% off!
But hurry, this offer ends in 15 minutes.
Please note: This is a digital download.
Get started teaching your kids the basics of the 5 Themes of Geography through the GeoBear Project!
WHAT IS THE GEOBEAR PROJECT?
Your kids will travel the world vicariously as they follow the journeys of stuffed animals helped along by human traveling companions, most of them strangers. GeoBears lead students along paths to fascinating places, paths which are spontaneously chosen as GeoBears are handed from one traveler to another.
The GeoBear Project will help your kids discuss and learn about all of these categories that make up the study of geography.
They need to learn:
- Location – “where is it?”
- Region – how it’s unified by climate, language, and history
- Place – the physical and human characteristics of a location like mountains & rivers, political institutions & houses
- Human-Environment Interaction – how these affect each other
- Movement – the study of movement of people, goods, and ideas from one place to another
Normally priced at $9
you can purchase for only $5
Your purchase includes a 14 page PDF digital download with these pages:
- launching instruction
- themes of geography
- GeoBear travel tracker
- geography terms project instructions
- famous places project
- regional climate project
- native plants & animals project
- GeoBear passport ideas
- regional foods project
- teaching tips
The GeoBear Project is ideal for elementary students and even into middle school.
What if you could awaken a sense of world travel adventure in your kids, without even having to leave home?
Now you can with The GeoBear Project! Grab your copy today at this discounted price.
This is a digital download and a physical product will not be mailed to you. As a digital download, I am unable to provide refunds.