Welcome to Homeschool with Moxie. I’m Abby and I want to help you homeschool without overwhelm.
As a former public school teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I am in the trenches just like you. I know it can be challenging to be home with your kids all day while you struggle to keep up with the housework and educate your kids (and maybe even work on the side!). Take a deep breath. You can do this.
The key is to embrace your journey (don’t compare yourself to others) and find your groove. I want to help you gain confidence in the stage you’re in and find the best home & school solutions for your family.
So, again, welcome! I’m so glad you’re here.
Check out these top posts: (updated May 2020)
This blog was originally a way to document our daughter’s adoption story! That’s the reason behind the original site URL – 4onemore. Homeschooling has given us the flexible life with time together as a family that allowed us to adopt our sweet girl and bond with her.
I would love to hear your homeschool story! Feel free to contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
New to homeschooling? Join the Homeschool Mom Collective!
Here are some popular episodes from the Homeschool with Moxie Podcast that you may want to check out. Don’t forget to subscribe!
- Episode 106. Prepping 101 with Karen Morris
- Episode104. Parenting a Highly Sensitive Child: A Conversation with Meaghan Jackson
- Episode102. Making Homeschool Life Easier: An Honest Chat with Lea Ann Garfias
- Episode 87. Homeschooling 8-12 Year Olds: Conversation with Julie Polanco
- Episode 62. What is Passion-Driven Education? An Interview with Connor Boyack
And subscribe to our mailing list for access to our FREE members-only resource library!
As featured in…
Want to work with me? You can inquire about current rates and opportunities HERE.