If you want to know how to get started with homeschooling, then check out this ultimate guide to homeschooling. We’ll chat about the details – like budgeting, planning, curriculum, best tips, and scheduling ideas.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Â Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #29 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
EPISODE #29: Ultimate Guide to Homeschooling
In episode #28, we tackled the mindset shifts necessary for a good foundation. Now that you’re ready to move forward, this episode gives you all the practical information you need for starting out. We’ll chat about the nitty gritty details – like budgeting, planning, curriculum, best tips, and scheduling ideas.
Here’s a list of resources mentioned on today’s episode:
- Members-Only Resource Library
- Homeschool Budget Worksheet (direct PDF download)
- How to Homeschool on a Tight Budget
- Professional Development for Homeschool Moms
- Homeschooling for Beginners (The super simple guide to Homeschool Your First Year)
- Yearly Homeschool Plan Sheet (PDF download)
- The Only 2 Things You Need to Start Homeschooling Tomorrow
- How to Plan Your Homeschool Year Like a Pro
- How to Homeschool Multiple Ages Without Losing Your Mind
- Homeschool Styles & Philosophies
- How to Plan Your Homeschool Year on Trello
- How to Organize Your Homeschool Schedule on Trello (even if you’re not techie)
- A Day in the Life of a Homeschool Middle Schooler
Don’t forget to leave us a rating or review on iTunes or your favorite podcasting app!!