This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #18 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
EPISODE #18: Time Management for Homeschool Moms
Learn how to do a time makeover and discover practical time management tips for busy homeschool moms.
Do you have a question about homeschooling? Use the button below to record a voicemail and send me your question. You just might find yourself on a future podcast episode!
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast by Laura Vanderkam
- 168 Hours: You Have More Time Than You Think by Laura Vanderkam
- Block Schedule download
- From Overwhelm to Calm: Embracing Planned Neglect
- FOMO for Homeschool Moms & what to do about it
- How to Get Ready for the Homeschool Year: Declutter
- HWM Podcast Episode #16: Productivity Secrets for Homeschool Moms
- I don’t go shopping (and you shouldn’t either)
This episode is brought to you by my eBay Reseller Mini Course for Teens. It’s my step-by-step game plan for reselling on eBay. In six modules, I will take your teens from decluttering their personal space, to researching items on eBay, to creating listings and shipping items. It’s never been more fun to be a teenage entrepreneur! Use the coupon code HWM5 and save $5 off the course until March 20th, 2019.