If you’d like to use more audiobooks in your homeschool, then you’ll want to check out Jim Hodges Audio Books site. He has dozens of Henty novels and other classics for your family to enjoy. Plus, you can try out a free download.
This post includes affiliate links.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #134 of the Homeschool with Moxie Podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
On the Homeschool with Moxie Podcast our goal is to inspire and encourage you with actionable strategies to take you from overwhelmed to confident in your homeschool adventure. Listen to interviews with amazing influencers in the homeschool world and beyond.
Listen to the Podcast with Jim Hodges
Here’s what we chat about in this episode:
- How did you get started recording audiobooks?
- Talk about GA Henty – who was he? why is he a great storyteller?
- How do the Henty audiobooks provide great role models to our kids?
- What is the mission of Jim Hodges’ Audiobooks?
- What other classic literature novels do you have available as an audiobook?
- How long does it take for you to record a book?
- Which historical time periods are covered?
- How can homeschool moms use them?
- What ages are these for?
- Tell us about the download-a-month club?
- Can we try a free download?
How to Use Audiobooks in Your Homeschool
Jim Hodges Audiobooks offers a FREE download!! Make sure you take advantage of this awesome offer.
You can coordinate some of Jim Hodges Audiobooks to go along with your history studies. He offers a chronological list of all the titles on his site. Download the list and make note of which titles you can use for history.
Audiobooks are a great addition to your morning basket or morning time!
If you want to use more audiobooks in your homeschool – and you have teens – then you’ll also love the Jake Muller Adventures Audio Drama for Teens.