If you’re trying to homeschool on one income, know that you are not alone! It can be challenging, but the truth is that you can thrive as a one income family – even while homeschooling the kids.
This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links.Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #49 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
EPISODE #49: How to Thrive as a One Income Family
- Thrifty Girls Guide to Living on One Income
- Thrifty Girls Guide to Homeschooling on a Budget
- Seasons of Homeschool Life
- Homeschool Demographics
- YNAB (You Need a Budget) >> they do have a free trial option
- How to Save Find an Extra $1000 in Your Budget
- Thrifty Girls Review to Stitch Fix
- How to Run an Etsy Business While Homeschooling
- FOMO for Homeschool Moms & What To Do About It
- Shop online toy consignment shop Toycycle.co