This post contains affiliate links for your convenience. I will receive a commission if you purchase from these links. Thank you.
Welcome to the show notes for Episode #35 of the Homeschool with Moxie podcast!
As a former classroom teacher, now homeschooling mom of five, I love to equip and encourage other homeschooling families.
Stick around to learn how to homeschool with moxie. It’s about embracing your journey and finding your groove.
EPISODE #35: A Day in the Life of a Homeschooled Teen
Wondering what a typical day in the life of a homeschooled teen might look like? Here’s how we do it along with some pitfalls to avoid and benefits to enjoy.
Here’s a list of resources mentioned on today’s episode:
- eBay Reseller Mini Course for Teens (use coupon code 4onemore for $5 off)
- Trello for High School Schedules (cheatsheet)
- How to Plan Your Homeschool Year on Trello
- Tracking Progress in Your Homeschool
- 9 Benefits to Homeschooling High School
- Selling on Etsy Masterclass for Teens
- Podcast Launch for Teens
- Curriculum Choices for 11th Grade
- Can I Really Homeschool High School?
- How to Create Transcripts